RE: Re:Superheroes

From: Bruce Ferrie <bruceferrie_at_...>
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2003 23:18:30 +0100

On Wednesday, July 16, 2003 10:18 PM, Toksickburn_at_... wrote:

> In germany you can end up with one of three possible degrees, which is a kind
>
> of a staging in knowledge, but then again, in my view, that would be
> expressed in the number or lack of masteries you have in "Schooleducation",
no
> ?!

Yeah, "School Education" isn't *quite* right as it implies that you never went to college or university. Perhaps one of the following might work better:

> My idea of "WatchTV" was to give it everybody as a cultural keyword, not only
> students. Think of it as a kind of knowledgebase. You know TV is education,
> too...erm....sometimes.....:-P

Oh, it's often an education! Quite what it's an education *in* is another matter. :)
I still think I'd assume that this is part of [Your Country] Culture - I think I will change "Customs" to "Culture" and save a specific skill in TV watching for people who do it to a particularly great degree - children? the unemployed? other people who are at home all day?

Regards,

Bruce