Yahoo groups changes

From: styopa004 <steve_at_...>
Date: Fri, 01 Aug 2003 12:23:40 -0000

Good morning,

Yahoo has advised me of some service changes mostly of an administrative nature, but the following impacts users as well:

"- Message Attachments: Yahoo! Groups will continue to deliver all attachments sent via email, however, the attachments will no longer be archived within the Messages area. You may continue to upload files and images to the Files and Photos areas of your groups. Please re-upload any attachments you would like to preserve to the Photos or Files areas of your group. On Aug. 7, all attachments in the Messages area will be removed, and Yahoo! will be unable to retrieve such data."

I think this group is pretty good about putting files in the right section (in fact I can't recall anyone sending an attachment ever?) but just FYI.

Thanks!