Transcendant Orlanthi

From: Greg Stafford <Greg_at_...>
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2003 17:28:24 -0800

Friends,

>Are these not the people who would worship the
>Great God Orlanthi
>rather that a specific aspect as all other Orlanthi
>do ?
>As such we would already have the basic rules for
>how to handle these
>people.

I agree with this statement.

Also, "Tarumath" is, as Simon said, a specific cult and practice in a specific historical context and would not be used these days by aony one who wants to remain with his head attached to his neck. Tarumath was the entity worshipped by the Gbaji-orlanthi.

>I think
>Gregs piece on the Battle of Night and Day
>http://www.glorantha.com/new/battle_nightday.html
>is degigned to

Well, it was desitgned as a part of the unpublished novel,, but...

>higlight different reactions to the mystic
>experience and Lokamayadon
>is included to show an example of missunderstood
>insight gained from
>untrained-sensate style revelation. (Step in at any
>time Greg.)

Yes, again youj are right. None of the participants¨"got it right."

Sincerely,
Greg Stafford