Re: Wounds are not just for combat

From: doug <douglas.seay_at_...>
Date: Thu, 18 May 2000 20:16:46 -0000

I wrote:
> > Is there a notation to indicate abilities that have been
> > reduced through wounding? If your "commanding personality"
> > got reduced by losing a debate, how would it be indicated?
> > Some funky notation or just a good ol' footnote?

"KYER, JEFFREY" <jeff.kyer_at_c...> replied:

> Your relationship to the community could be reduced. Remember
> a wound applies to everythying. And it can be that, without
> self-esteem, one just can't command the respect of the mob
> like you used to.

I understand the results, what I was asking was notational. Would "relation to clan X: 3w1" be noted as something odd like "relation to clan X: 3w1(-2)" to show wounding. I can be a bit of a standards weenie, and I light tight notations whenever possible.