Converting HW to HQ

From: Guy Hoyle <ghoyle1_at_...>
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2003 02:28:23 -0500

With any luck, my pre-ordered copy of HeroQuest will be here soon. I'll have the opportunity to run a scenario at a local Games Day (see www.recgaming.com if you might be in Dallas/Ft. Worth on Sept. 6th). I thought I'd run one of the available scenarios on the Issaries website, and the Cattle Raid at Ormthane Vale looks pretty good. Of course, it was written for Hero Wars, but I was wondering what conversions would be necessary to run it as an HQ scenario. I haven't done much more than peruse small portions of the HQ rules, and examine the Imperial Lunar Handbook. It looks very compatible, but I'm not intimately familiar with HW rules to begin with..

Thanks,

Guy (Hoyle)