RE: Re: Slave bracelets

From: bernuetz.oliver_at_...
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2003 14:28:40 -0400

I'd said:

>I guess the issue is what do you want to replicate? A slave bracelet had
>the ability to sever the wearers' connection to his gods in the old days so
>now it has to perform a similar function under HQ/HW.

Let me amend that, if I remember correctly they dropped your POW to zero which basically meant you couldn't cast magic. As well as severing your connection to your gods, etc. Do they hinder common magic now? I would imagine so since the RQ effect of having 1 POW meant you could only cast a 1 point spell before fainting. Hmm.

Oliver