Re: Gameaids.pdf

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2003 11:18:55 +0100 (BST)

> I am having a LOT of trouble printing this document.
> ON a HP5000 it
> takes nearly 10 minutes per page to print, either
> from the internet
> or froma file download. Printing as an image doesnt
> make any
> difference either. Anyone else having this problem?

It just printed fine for me on a Deskjet 930C. I suspect it would look a lot better once it's been through a double-sided photocopier, but it's fine as it is.

(If this was intended for home users, why is it set up for double-sided, but no colour?)

> (and why has file security vs saving been turned
> on?)

It isn't, is it? Even text selection is possible, though it behaves oddly.

I wonder if your down-load messed up somehow? Could be worth trying again, or I could email you what I got if that would help.

Want to chat instantly with your online friends? Get the FREE Yahoo! Messenger http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com/