Re: Inherently Difficult Magic and Inherent Magic

From: Julian Lord <jlord_at_...>
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2003 20:00:18 +0200

Kevin :

> > Tangentially, VERY tangentially, I'm not sure that the
> > Invisibility power of the saber-toothed mountain mammoths
> > is up against a straight D+60 ... ;-)
> >
> > Julian Lord
>
> I thought they were extinct,

No, and in fact they are the staple diet of the Grotarons.

> hunted out of existence by the flying
> Piranha Pig People?

Tell me more !

(although maybe on another list ? either OpenHeroQuest or the GD)

I am _delighted_ to learn that the Flying Piranha Pig People are the ancestral enemies of the Grotarons. :-)

> Or maybe they got the power right after all.....

Either that, or the Grotarons are all of them *completely* round the twist.

Julian Lord