RE: Re: Cancelling Materies with multiple opponents

From: Ashley Munday <aescleal_at_...>
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2003 17:47:50 +0100

Sorry old son, you can't run a game or even get into one with that lot.

While they'd be okay for quick reference during a game (as I do with the equivalent HW PDF) they leave more questions unanswered.

Until I know what "unconcentrated" means WRT magic, what the difference is between a "sidekick", "supporting character" and a "follower" (to take two examples) it's no use.

Not to mention other gratuitous changes such as why the base skill level has been changed from 12 to 13 and "action points" are now "advantage points" - but that's no doubt another story.

Cheers,

Ash