Re: Re: Cancelling Materies with multiple opponents

From: Roderick and Ellen Robertson <rjremr_at_...>
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2003 12:54:36 -0700

> > > So where can I buy them? Er, nowhere. While they might be the
"Issaries
> > > Preferred Rules" ye olde average mush on the street isn't going to
have
> > them
> > > yet.
> >
> > Why, you don't need to buy them, can get the core rules for free!
> > Wow, what
> > can be better than that? Just go to
> > http://www.glorantha.com/support/GameAids.pdf and you've got them. The
> > Extended Contest table is on page 7.

> Sorry old son, you can't run a game or even get into one with that lot.

Well, since we've had reports of HQ showing up in London and Leeds (but not Canada), it becomes rather a moot point, doesn't it? Go ask your Local Game Store, or order it from Warehouse 23
(http://www.warehouse23.com/item.cgi?ISS1001 will take you right to HeroQuest). Then you can read all about what Concentrated magic is, and what differences there are between types of Followers and Supporting Cast.

RR
- Richelieu