Munchkin Broo

From: Graham Robinson <graham_at_...>
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2003 14:25:08 +0100

It is the crossover game we've all been waiting for. Ever since the SJG/Issaries deal was announced, Gloranthaphiles have wondered - would a Gloranthan version of Steve Jackson's coolest game be the result? Now, we can exclusively reveal the truth. GURPS Glorantha? Nah, way cooler than that...

ScotsCon and the Scottish Men in Black are proud to announce :

Munchkin Broo

ScotsCon (5th-7th September, Edinburgh see http://www.gloranthagrouse.com for details) will play host to the official Glorantha Munchkin tournament. A new version of the classic card game will debut at the con, with a copy up as prize for the biggest Munchkin of them all. Will you be able to play a half-duck? Wield Arkat's Unbreakable Sword? Beat up the Red Goddess? I dunno, but you can find out next weekend! Details of the new variant are still being finalised - if there's a cool card you'd love to see in there, drop me an e-mail.

In addition to Munchkin Broo, the Men in Black will be running other pick up games at Scotscon. Huzzah!

Cheers,
Graham

--
Graham Robinson