Re: HQ devotee feats

From: David Dunham <david_at_...>
Date: Sat, 6 Sep 2003 15:30:44 -0700

Bryan

>Under HQ, if you
>start as a devotee (spending 3 of your 20 starting improvement
>points), how many feats do you get?
>
>Under HW the answer was: all of them. In the character creation part
>of HQ it doesn't say. In HQ f you become a devotee in play you get
>three feats per affinity "free."

Devotees probably have to give up 5 common magic abilities (because they concentrate their magic). But a player might take common magic feats... Today, I feel like "3/affinity" unless they have advanced experience, but I don't know if I'll feel the same way tomorrow.

--

David Dunham   dunham_at_...
Glorantha/HW/RQ page: http://www.pensee.com/dunham/glorantha.html