Re: Question about non-humans and Puma People

From: drpachyderm <dunlaing_at_...>
Date: Fri, 05 Sep 2003 14:26:28 -0000

> I apologize if I've come across as anything other than someone who
is

> trying to help get across an understanding of how the rules are

> *intended* to work. While I've always liked the idea of common
magic,

> it has gone through many variations and has constantly been a point
of

> contention.

> Camo

I think it would have been very helpful if you had given a source the first time you replied. Like the quote from Stephen Martin at Issaries or even telling us how you know the intentions of the authors. Are you a playtester? Did you help write it? Are you good friends with someone who's in the know?

Please don't assume that everyone here knows. I didn't know whether to take what you were saying as "how the rules are intended to work" or "how Camo thinks they work."