This is how I run it...

From: bankuei <bankuei_at_...>
Date: Mon, 08 Sep 2003 19:18:43 -0000

Hi Mark,

I'm pretty new to the Gloranthan community, and I've found the enthusiasm here to be rather inspiring. The collaborative nature of Glorantha is very cool, as well as the focal point of the complexities of cultures, belief systems and mythology.

What I am curious about, is how you view the fine line between "This is how I run it" and the odd chance of alienatiing the rest of the Gloranthan community? Personally, I'd love to contribute to the Gloranthan stuff, but I find that I'm having a hard time grasping enough information to go on without contradicting whatever is "out there".

Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Chris