Re: Actual Play

From: BEThexton <bethexton_at_...>
Date: Tue, 09 Sep 2003 19:19:49 -0000

This also raises the interesting point, what if two people start the same quest at the same time? I suppose in the timeless god time they would both normally be able to carry on and do it. But for drama reasons, if they were trying to re-enact the specific deeds of a named hero or god, could they meet, either at the beginning of the quest ("Who will bring me his head?" "I will!" "No, I will!" "Very well, fight for the honor."), somewhere along the way, or possibly at or even after the usual end ("As you fight Three-Tooth-Gnashes, you find someone else fighting beside you. He falls, overwhelmed by your joint attack. Then you both reach for the Golden Cow….")

--Bryan