Re: Re: Actual Play

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2003 17:01:09 +0100 (BST)

> > I don't think "I'll meet you at the Hill of Gold"
> is a common dueling procedure :-).
> >
> Of course it isn't common, but that is why it would
> be dramatically cool!

I was thinking specifically of something that happened a while back in the Swords campaign.

Chronicles are here:
http://www.smartgroups.com/vault/swords/Public/cradle3.htm#message28

Precis: there we were on the Cradle, all Humakti, and we find out that twit Garrath's hired a ZZ Death Lord as well. One we've already got oaths to kill. We're not allowed to fight him on the Cradle, we can't leave him alive, we can't abandon ship. And he feels the same way about us. But there's a HQ we were considering that has the main enemy as the Darkness Tribe, so...

(We won, but he got away. And ambushed us in a later HQ into the Underworld. And I expect we'll meet him again.)

Want to chat instantly with your online friends? Get the FREE Yahoo! Messenger http://mail.messenger.yahoo.co.uk