Re: Re: Actual Play

From: Roderick and Ellen Robertson <rjremr_at_...>
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2003 10:50:34 -0700

> I just reckon that a story that good deserves not to
> be wrecked by new rules :)

Most definitely! The Hero Wars are a time when rules are broken. Anything that says "You Can't" or "You Must" *will* be broken - someone will be able to walk between the Otherworld and this world, or even between Otherworlds, as easily as he crosses a stream. Someone will be able to achieve his Hero Light by saying "Flame On" without going through myriad rituals. Someone will be able to suck a totally non-involved person into his Heroquest. You might as well let your players meet and *be* these people, if they want.

RR
- Richelieu