Re: HeroQuest/Hero Wars conversion notes online

From: drpachyderm <dunlaing_at_...>
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2003 17:50:01 -0000

> http://www.issaries.com/support/HQConversion.html

> Looks pretty good. Very nice changes to how the 'mystic strike'
based

> Secrets work (any level of victory gives the secret's result...)

This was very helpful.

I do have one question though: How long should the beneficial effects of Tapping last? In RQ and HW, they lasted until used up. In this system it seems like the benefits can't be "used up" per se.

Also, it says that Tapping "is not in HeroQuest." There actually is a reference to Tapping in the section on Sorcery Schools (and the index), although there are no rules for Tapping.