Hsunchen

From: Ashley Munday <aescleal_at_...>
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2003 06:34:20 +0100

Not trying to open the "Puma people shapechange is a Talent/oh no it's not/oh yes it is, look on p104/do what we mean, not what we say" argument, BUT... What with the death of Integrating Spirits, anyone got any clues as to how Hsunchen do their stuff these days? Before they used to integrate 3 or more spirits and raise the resulting talents to 1W2 before learning their shapechange "secret".

Are they like the Puma People in that their abilities are now some soon to be clarified "Inate" (but not a Talent, honestly Guv'nor) abilities or is there still some connection to the spirit world? Do they still have to go through the process of changing bits of 'em wholesale before learning the whole thing?

Cheers,

Ash