Re: liturgists like it small!

From: Andrew Solovay <asolovay_at_...>
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2003 15:22:15 -0700

BEThexton <bethexton_at_...> wrote:
> So I'd be inclined just to house
> rule it and say that there are no multiple target penalties...

I think that's legitimate, because, in effect, every worshipper is participating in the blessing on himself. You could sort of see it as each worshipper blesses himself, with the liturgist being the facilitater. I think it's perfectly reasonable for the "lots of worshippers" to precisely counteract the "lots of targets"--but when, say, the liturgist is performing a special blessing (or curse!) on one person, he gets the "lots of worshippers" support, but it isn't counteracted by a "lots of targets" penalty.