Starting ability scores

From: Tim Ellis <tim_at_...>
Date: Sun, 21 Sep 2003 21:58:18 +0100

A while back, Bryan asked

>What I really want to ask is, does anyone have a different house rule
>for starting scores, or have a suggestion for one?

Not really tried this one out, but all us old time Roleplayers will have plenty of assorted polyhedral dice of assorted sizes, so you could get that old "random char gen" feel by picking suitable sets of dice to roll to set your initial levels - 3d4+9 would give scores of 12-1W, with an average of around 16-17, for example.

--
| Tim Ellis           EMail tim_at_...                      |
| What is the use of a book without pictures or conversations?            |