Re: liturgists like it small!

From: Tim Ellis <tim_at_...>
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2003 14:54:28 -0000

That's certainly the way that the "Hero Wars" rules worked - there was some discussion about it way back in the archives, using the Black Horse Troop as an example, in which Roderick confirmed my assumptions.

Of course in Hero Wars, Users of Sorcery/Wizardry also got smaller penalties for extending the range/duration and (iirc) No of people affected by their magic, which doesn't seem to be present in Hero Quest.

I still haven't really go to grips with the HQ rules for Liturgists and Wizards etc. I think I've just about sorted out Animism, and, when I get a bit of free time with access to the books I want to "work through" an example (a) to prove to myself that I do understand it and (b) as an example for anyone else who is puzzling over it...