Examples (was Re: Victories with casualties)

From: Corcoran, Myles <m.corcoran_at_...>
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2003 11:55:40 +0100

David Dunham wrote:
> Sometimes. But there were other times she seemed pretty generous. In
> general, it seemed like she tried to give players what they wanted,
> but was big on story challenges and plot twists.

        I agree. I just felt a little let down that the Heroquest was the end of the example and left things seemingly on a downbeat note. Kathy seems to be have been willing to let the players have pretty much any ability they wanted, alright. I still want to know what happened to Danbrilla.

> (In the first draft I saw, the heroquest ended in a major mess,
> instead of the victory with casualties it now is.)

        I can easily see this.

        Myles

--
Myles Corcoran - UCC Computer Centre - m.corcoran_at_... - 021 4903961