Gods in the mortal world

From: Andrew Solovay <asolovay_at_...>
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2003 13:57:41 -0700

Jeff <jakyer_at_...> wrote:

> And she exists as a goddess in the Gods World AND a terrain feature.
> Most of the land gods/goddesses listed are strictly middle world
> entities and don't have access to God World power.

...sort of like how her son Orlanth exists in the God World, and also exists (as storms) in the Mortal World? Or Humakt exists in the God World, and also exists (as every death of every man or beast) in the Mortal World?

It seems to me that there are some gods who are strictly mortal-world, and suffer from all the limitations described in the section on worshipping guardians. But there are *also* gods who are present in the God-world, but are manifest in the mortal world as some phenomenon or other. It would be reasonable, I think, to say that Kero Fin is one such--she is a goddess who is *manifest* in this world as the mountain.

Am I out of line on this?