Re: Pure Lunacy

From: Andrew Dawson <asmpd_at_...>
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2003 23:16:43 -0500

Terminology-wise, concentration doesn't apply to deities and devotion, only to types of magic (with Lunar and other exceptions).

I originally thought that concentration on the Lunar Way would allow a devotee to have feats and other Lunar magic (which would be cool), but it looks like the rules for devotion forbid this (which means you have cheaper augmentation abilities, whoopee). Does anyone else think that the complicated web of rules that is designed to keep the player from having active magical abilities from multiple sources (as opposed to augmentation abilities) is not very MGF?

Thanks,
Andy