Converting heroes from HW to HQ: edges become bonuses.

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Sun, 28 Sep 2003 11:48:04 -0000

I've just been going through converting (nice document!) and have alarm bells ringing on the last line.

"Step 8: Change all edges to bonuses (i.e. if a weapon's edge is ^4, it receives a +4 bonus instead.)."

Just straight conversion? No division by 2? My Humakti just got *alarmingly* good at combat....

Also, I take it this is for "extra" edges, above and beyond the standard. The original idea that all swords are at ^3, but all armour is at ^3, and they cancel so we ignore them: you don't now add both lots of +3 on to what was your CC? Please?