repel insect

From: Kmnellist_at_...
Date: Sun, 28 Sep 2003 12:27:12 EDT

<< (as an aside, what ability would I augment with "Repel Insect"?) >>

I'd say it would help one be "resilient" or even "cheerful" in an insect teeming swamp, and also help one to survive in a rural situation (specifically, said swamp), both from the Darjiin homeland keyword. More laterally, it might give a bonus to spear fighting or even wrestling (!) if such were used against extra-large monstrous spawn of Gorakiki type insects.

This response to your aside is a sneaky way of saying that I appreciate your example. Something I think I might have to do myself.

Keith