Re: Converting heroes from HW to HQ: edges become bonuses.

From: flynnkd2 <flynnkd_at_...>
Date: Sun, 28 Sep 2003 22:07:59 -0000

CC: 5w
Magical heavy iron sword: ^4+^3+^3
Magical fine iron armour and large shield: ^4+^3+^3+^2

When it was moved to being bonuses he became: 5w+22 = 7w2.

Add in his augments and I had problems balancing things, mainly because the range of the party was quite large. The Issaries was back down at 2w, so couldnt partake in some melees as the mob was matched to the Humakti's level...

With the new penalties for magic for iron, my players are happy to change things around, rather then me having to say "oops, this is a bit unbalanced".

You live and learn.

___
> Want to chat instantly with your online friends? Get the FREE
Yahoo!