Re: Animism - A worked example

From: Tim Ellis <tim_at_...>
Date: Sun, 28 Sep 2003 23:24:45 -0000

> If I'm reading pages 136-137 correctly then only practice spirits
> can be placed in fetishes.

Looking again, I think your right. I think I confused "Tradition" and "Practise" when working through this yesterday. I suspect that in practise, however all "tradition" spirits can be found in one or other of the practises within that tradition.

> I can only have 1 spirit
> > Ally at a time (HQ:RiG p137) (although Jakaleel witches can
> apparently
> > have one for each Moon spirit. (p142))
>
> Witches are full shamans, not just practitiomers, and like other
> shamans can have more than one spirit ally (pages 139-140).

A-ha! Maybe I should have looked closer at Shaman. That will have to be another project!