Re: Error in Voices spotted...

From: David Dunham <david_at_...>
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2003 08:14:49 -0700

At 10:57 -0400 03-09-29, jakyer_at_... wrote:

> >From the HeroQuest list:
>
>A link from the front page perhaps would be nice
>http://www.heroquest-rpg.com/products/3001.html
>
>And not too complain, but the ludoch (hqv_mermen-ludoch.pdf) seems to be
>missing. It links to ..products/hqvoices/hqv_mermen-ludoch.pdf wchich only
>gives "Not Found".

OK, we've gotten enough e-mail on the bad links! Nils or I will try to get this repaired ASAP (though I've got to dash off and earn a living).

(In fact, I think someone else is already fixing this, the Ludoch link is now working -- refresh the page in your browser.)

--

David Dunham   dunham_at_...
Glorantha/HW/RQ page: http://www.pensee.com/dunham/glorantha.html