Re: Concentrated Magic Use

From: Joshua Neff <figaro9_at_...>
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2003 14:05:56 -0000

That's exactly how I read it, & that's how our group created their heroes.

> So in this way, a heortling could well have some common magic feats.
> Also, you could list some in your list/narrative, or you could have
> something like "He travelled in Esrolia, and joined the curbside
> society" and gain access to some feats that way.

And just because the Common Magic listed for a religion is, say, all talents (which means the hero would have to lose them if s/he concentrated his/her magic in Theism) doesn't mean that's the *absolute definitive* Common Magic for that religion. I think it's completely feasible to say, "Oh, & there are these Common Magic feats, too." And bam! The hero has Common Magic feats that won't be lost when concentrating in Theism.