Re: Iron?

From: epweissengruber <epweissengruber_at_...>
Date: Wed, 01 Oct 2003 15:40:36 -0000

> That's a thought. I don't have any iron (well, one
> small ring), but others in the party do. Will have to
> read up on that. I'm glad to hear it's in the rules:
> back in the RQ2 days getting your iron enchanted was
> *important*, and the idea seems to have slipped since.

I think that getting your emblematic iron (or copper) implements attuned to you would be a good pretext for heroquests based on the story of "How Humakt Bested the Mostali" or "When Aldyra's child was blessed by the sun." You get a good story out of the player and the player gets mega defence and offence bonuses when killing people and taking their stuff.

Everybody wins.

> =====
> Jane Williams

__
> Want to chat instantly with your online friends? Get the FREE
Yahoo!