Sorcery ? confused

From: flynnkd2 <flynnkd_at_...>
Date: Sat, 04 Oct 2003 04:53:23 -0000

In the new sorcery rules what does a starting player play?

There seems to be three (maybe four) threads to sorcery, Liturgist, Orderly, Adept and Wizard (our FOUR secret weapons! surprise and fear, and a fanatical belief...).

Are they meant to flow on from one to the next or are they seperate. The rule book structure seems to suggest a flowing structure, so that a Liturgist become an orderly becomes an adept becomes a wizard. But reading them tells you differently.

And which skills do you need, there seems to be a plethora of them

Doctrine of Church
Virtues
Member of Congregation
Worship of God
Worship Saint
Use Scriptures
Venerate God
Venerate Saint
Leader of Congregation
Rule of God
Rule of Saint
Knowledge of God
Knowledge of Saint
Apprentice of Master/Academy
Use Grimoire
Rule of Founder
Knowledge of Founder
etc etc etc...

And some seem to flow to the next step, but then vanish and dont appear again.

No wonder everyone becomes a sorceror...

To top my confusion off, I want to have a Flintnail Dwarf in my group. He is a Rubble Tracker assigned to join the Grey Company as liaison and support.

Does Mostal remain their God and Flintnail is a Saint?

Can Pavis Dwarves be Wizards and Theists at the same time... worshipping Flintnail and Pavis? (MIssapplied in the later case maybe?) If Flintnail became a Saint via the Greenage, why is Pavis a Theist?

Get the comfy chair Cardinal Biggles...