Re: Re: RE:Common Magic for kids

From: Gerald Bosch <gbosch_at_...>
Date: Tue, 07 Oct 2003 13:45:51 -0400

I think some of the common magic abilities are things people just manifest without any training at all. Some people just have a "gift" for doing certain things. This might manifest after puberty for some, but for others it will be there all along. I see a parallel with claims some people have in the "real world"- everything from a "green thumb" to the "second sight." YGWV etc...

Gerald Bosch