Re: Re: RE:Common Magic for kids

From: Henrix <henrix_at_...>
Date: Wed, 08 Oct 2003 17:05:06 +0200

At 16:41 2003-10-08, Alex Ferguson wrote:
>On Wed, Oct 08, 2003 at 09:37:12AM -0500, Oliver Bernuetz wrote:
> > I thought talents were grouped into common magic but maybe I'm wrong.
>At 16:41 2003-10-08, Alex Ferguson wrote:
>That's certainly what HQ says. But, it may be wrong too. ;-)

Huh? *Checks book*
I take it back, that was probably wishful reading on my part. It's that part about what sort of magic you have to give up when concentrating your magic and all that confused me.

A reading of p.104 may be that common magic may be talents, feats, etc, but that talents need not be common magic, but could be innate magic instead. The glossary does not support that, however.

There should be some sort of name for the magic that you don't have to give up when concentrating other magic. My wishful reading was that that was innate magic talents.

--
Henrix