Re: fearlessness

From: Roderick and Ellen Robertson <rjremr_at_...>
Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2003 20:46:49 -0700

For my next session i�m creating "monsters" that are fearless-they are never afraid, lets say because of their alien nature, or like a robot they are incapable of.

What rating would you assign them?
One thought of mine was: they dont need a rating, they are just never ever afraid. You can always narrate that.
But then again i�m thinking about augments, or attacking someone with their fearlessness. For that they would need a rating....but how high ? Comments ?!

Never fear a heortling militiaman: w2
Never fear a heortling champion: w3
Never fear Harrek: w6.
Never fear Humakt: Priceless.