Re: Prax?

From: KYER, JEFFREY <jeff.kyer_at_...>
Date: Fri, 19 May 2000 14:33:28 -0400

David Fiorito wrote:

> Got Hero Wars and so far I am still luke warm about
> it. One big reason (other than the fact that I love
> RQ rules) is the lack of Praxian material on the
> horizon. Sure there is some material in Sartar Rising
> but I want to see a players book and a region book on
> Prax. That would make my day.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Dave Fiorito

I'd rather see other material printed. We've seen the Prax stuff several times and reprinted a few times. I do know that there's work on the various animist traditions for the Praxians going on though. I'd like to see more on areas that have not been touched on.

One of the problems of the new systems over the last 20 years is that we get reprint regurigitation. I'd rather not see all the old stuff *again*... but some new stuff in Prax or Startar would be very tasty please.

Jeff