Re: re:fearlessness

From: BEThexton <bethexton_at_...>
Date: Thu, 09 Oct 2003 16:40:48 -0000

I think what you are trying to do is: This creature does not feel fear, so none of its reactions are based on fear--this is narrated. It will take on stronger foes, it may make very high bids, and perhaps like player characters it can bid more AP than it currently has (it knows it may die if it fails, but it isn't afraid of dying).

On the other hand, it can exploit this ability in a fight or certain other situations. For this is has a rating, you could call it fearless, or you could be more precise, if it matters to you, and call it something like "take advantage of fealessness." This rating should not be too high I would think, since fear isn't a huge factor most of the time, but it is there.

--Bryan