Re: Re: maps; combat; art

From: Guy <ghoyle1_at_...>
Date: Fri, 19 May 2000 15:10:30 -0500

It doesn't have to be CC2 format, but it produces some beautiful maps; it can also import and export a variety of styles, too. The reason I mentioned it was because of the enthusiastic fan base; many of the Forgotten Realms project maps were produced by members of the mailing list, and I'm sure they'd be enthusiastic over a Glorantha project, too. With the relative simplicity of Gloranthan maps compared to the FR maps, we'd have 'em done in no time.

Would there be any copyright issues if i pursued a Gloranthan mapping project on my own?

Guy