Mutli-culting seems to be out ?

From: flynnkd2 <flynnkd_at_...>
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2003 03:28:26 -0000

With the new rules and the definations of concentration and devotee it would seem that multi-culting is now very rare. I dont mind this, except that it does go contrary to a lot of older stuff that my players (and me) grew up with from RQ and HW (particularly all the notes about sub cults and changing cults in Storm Tribe etc).

What limits do people think are reasonable to a devotee of one god being an initiate of another, especially with what are supposedly 'ally' gods.

In the Pavis and Big Rubble campaign would it be reasonable for Orlanthi and Pavis to be considered 'allied' and thus allow cross over? Or is the variance too great? (Out of Pantheon?)

What might be some examples of being a devotee to one god and an initiate of another....?