Storm Bull ideas...

From: flynnkd2 <flynnkd_at_...>
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2003 05:32:08 -0000

On the assumption that Storm Bull is a Practise of Praxian Tradition I am going to use the following for my player...

Storm Bull

"The Desert Storm."

Entry requirements: must be a warrior in the tradition.

Abilities: Follower of Storm Bull, Open Spirit World, Spirit Face, Storm Bull Practice Knowledge. Sense Chaos.

Virtues: Fearless, Stubborn, Angry, Hate Chaos

Practice Spirits:

Bull helper spirits - as per Waha

Berserker spirits - Go Berserk 13-5W, Ignore Hurt 13-10W, Resist Death 13-5W, Never Tire 13-5W.

Desert Storm spirits - Mighty Roar 13-5W, Blasting Wind 13-10W, Blinding Wind 13-5W, Knock Down Wind 13-5W.

Anti Chaos spirits - Hurt Chaos 13-10W, Sense Chaos 5-10W, Cleanse of Chaos 5-5W.

Spirit Ally: a herd beast of the owners tribe.

Secret: Slay Chaos.

Practice Secret requirements: Follower of Storm Bull 1W2, Open Spirit World 1W2, Hate Chaos 1W2

Charms and Fetishes: as per Waha

Disadvantages: must defeat chaos.

I dont know a great deal about the Weapontak other than what is in the HW books, but would assume they use Open Spirit World and piety to enter and gain advantages there....

Please feel free to comment... )