Re: Re: Argument overridden

From: Paul Andrew King <paul_at_...>
Date: Sat, 25 Oct 2003 17:01:18 +0100

>Graham Robinson wrote on Fri, 24 Oct 2003 20:51:13 +0100:
>> Okay, as I recall, the situation is that a trooper (34 AP) has been
>> successfully swearing at a cavalry officer (8AP) to decide who will cross a
>> bridge first. It is now the cavalry guys turn, and his player wants to ride
>> down the trooper.
>
>They both started at around 23. The trooper was winning most of the
>contests up to that point, gaining to 34, while the cavalry soldier
>was down to 8.

It looks like most of the points were transferred (the trooper is up by about 10 and only about 5 points have been lost). Was it one extra-lucky or HP-assisted roll (a 2x or 3x transfer on an above-average bid) ? I ask because it is not very likely that there would be many transfers for roughly-equal opponents.

--
--
Guide to Taoism_

Paul K.