Heortling Character Sheet v1.1

From: argrathi <argrathi_at_...>
Date: Sun, 26 Oct 2003 18:54:13 -0000

hogscape:
> This is the best Character sheet I've come across for Hero
> Wars/HeroQuest. You are to be congratulated sir!!
Thank you very much. I'm made up by that.

Other comments I have taken on board and have now uploaded version 1.1 to the files section -

Mr Dunham:
>What is "Specialty?" Is this for Entertainers (who are the only
>Heortling with specialities)? Where would personality traits go? (I
>think it can be useful to separate those from "Other Skills.")

I have removed the 'specialty' section and replaced it with 'personality'. I have also allowed text editing with Acrobat Reader. Choose the outlined 'T' button (on the far right of the buttons) and select the text you want to change. Anything in a fancy font can't be changed because it is really a graphic (I have problems with both Freehand and Pagemaker rendering fancy fonts to PDF on this front). Talking of which, if anybody knows what the name of the headline font in HQ is I'd appreciate it if you could let me know.

Mr Dunham:
>I'm also a little surprised that, since this is a Heortling sheet,
>the Homeland section on the left doesn't have the standard Heortling
>native abilities

I don't want to put in the homeland native abilities because this will interfere with GM flexibility (I don't use them myself I let the PCs discover what they are). Also, the odd tarshite or Esrolian can be fitted in to using the sheet with hardly any bother. It's main thrust is concentration on Affinities, feats and the four storms (Heortling traditional followers) and that's why I called it a Heortling sheet. I could have called it maybe Orlanthi or Manirian sheet, but I didn't. I can do a version that has them but it might not be right to fill up the files section with my stuff.