Re: Re: Argument overridden

From: Paul Andrew King <paul_at_...>
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2003 07:48:15 +0000

>Hi!

>> damage" -

>> >Based on what? There has been no description of a specific effect that
>> >would be equivalent to "thrown to the floor". What has the trooper
>> done
>> >that would force the GM to make this interpretation?
>>
>> Do I have ot keep repeating this ? Based on how the attack is
>> supposed to work.
>
>And how is the attack "supposed to work"?

In a real game I would ask for this information from the player - and in a contest between player characters get input from both players. As we don't have that for the purposes of this discussion I am assuming that it is supposed to undermine the target's will to resist. Feel free to disagree with the opinion, like I've said I have problems with the idea myself.

--
--
Guide to Taoism_

Paul K.