Re: Heortling Character Sheet v1.1

From: Julian Lord <jlord_at_...>
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2003 18:54:24 +0100

argrathi :

> sez hogscape:
> > This is the best Character sheet I've come across for Hero
> > Wars/HeroQuest. You are to be congratulated sir!!

This is the best character sheet I've come across for any Gloranthan RPG period, and I echo those fine congratulations !

> I have also allowed text editing with Acrobat
> Reader.

:-)

> Anything in a fancy
> font can't be changed because it is really a graphic (I have
> problems with both Freehand and Pagemaker rendering fancy fonts to
> PDF on this front).

I will use this great text editing facility to translate the sheet into French for my game, but may I ask you to please send me the fonts used by private e-mail so that I can keep your elegant design et cetera ?

> Mr Dunham:
> >I'm also a little surprised that, since this is a Heortling sheet,
> >the Homeland section on the left doesn't have the standard Heortling
> >native abilities
>
> I don't want to put in the homeland native abilities because this
> will interfere with GM flexibility

I agree with this sentiment.

Julian Lord