Can you concentrate magic and follow Donandar?

From: Bryan <bethexton_at_...>
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2003 20:13:17 -0000

Is it possible to worship Donandar directly? Alternatively, can you be an initiate of a god, and choose not to take the affinities, so you can concentrate on common magic? A

s you may guess, I'm trying to find a way to have an entertainer specialize in common magic, while still having some association with the typical entertainment cults, and in particular to have access to the Donandar left and right hand talents. Not because they are so powerful, just trying to work out a character concept for my own satisfaction.

--Bryan