Re: Beings that break the otherworld boundaries

From: Roderick and Ellen Robertson <rjremr_at_...>
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2003 19:04:51 -0800

> [Apologies if this is off-topic--if so, tell me where to take it!]

You really don't want to give people a straight line like that...

> > Donander (and Lanbril, and others) are special classes of
> > entity, that cross pantheon and even Otherworld boundaries.
>
> Hm. Can we list the known (and presumed) exceptions to the otherworld
> boundaries?

Just be aware that these all have different ways of "being worshipped" - The Lunar Magic is more like a Common Religion, Urox/Stormbull/St.Taurox relies on learning the Capital-S Secret of your religion, etc.

Lanbril/Donandar worship isn't (to the best of my knowledge) shared the same way by any of the things you listed (except maybe the Lunars).

And the otherworld boundaries are still unbreakable (for most/all people), at least until some great hero (your own, or the Issaries plotline one) manages to do it. As far as Yelmic(squared)-All Gloranthans are concerned, there is *no* way to go from one otherworld to the other without passing through the Hero Plane or the Middle World.

RR
- Richelieu