Re: Re: maps; Resourceful; lawspeaker

From: Guy Hoyle <ghoyle1_at_...>
Date: Sat, 20 May 2000 12:56:54 -0500

On 5/20/00 at 9:45 AM David Dunham wrote:

>Guy wrote
>
>> Would there be any copyright issues if i pursued a Gloranthan mapping
>> project on my own?
>
>Yes.
>
>But it might be possible to get permission to distribute something
>(especially if it were of high quality).

That's what I thought. (Guess I should have checked the copyright info on the website before I posted this.) As for high quality, I'll have to let others jusdge, but one thing I've always wished for in every game world I've ever played in is a customizable map of whichever world I'm running.

Guy

We Meddle in God's Domain So That You Don't Have To