Re: Affinities and Feats at Character Generation

From: Dave Camoirano <DaveCamo_at_...>
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2003 07:38:43 -0500

Hi!

On Monday, November 3, 2003, at 05:43 AM, hogscape wrote:

> How many Feats can he choose for his character?
>
> Acquiring Devotee status during play allows you to take 3 feats. Do
> you also get 3 during character generation and can you spend
> additional bonus points to take additional Feats?

Since you get all abilities in a keyword when creating a character (unless otherwise instructed), that would include all feats if you start as a devotee. Of course, if the narrator decides, for instance, that they are starting devotees, she may limit them to just 3 per affinity. I've used both methods.

Camo