Re: Help with Feats please

From: David Dunham <david_at_...>
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2003 08:08:04 -0800

Andrew

>since the short cult listings in the book don't even list
>feats, I think we have to allow initiates to make up and improvise any feat
>that sounds appropriate. I mean, if a player has a Babeester Gor initiate,
>all the player knows is she has a "combat" affinity. (No feats are listed in
>the HQ book.) If the player and narrator do not have extra source material,
>like "Storm Tribe", they don't know what the "named feats" are. I think in
>that case, they have to let the initiate improvise any feat that sounds
>reasonable.

Plenty of named feats are listed in HeroQuest. Admittedly not for Babeester Gor.

I would try to come up with a list for any god a player picked. Failing that, I'd have the player keep track -- any feats an initiate "copied" would become named feats that they could use when they become a devotee.

--

David Dunham   dunham_at_...
Glorantha/HW/RQ page: http://www.pensee.com/dunham/glorantha.html